This is the way my family eats roast potatoes. We eat them smaller than most people, mainly because we like the crunchy exterior cutting them small brings.
The rosemary adds a nice savoury herby kick. This will be your new “chips” to go with your steak, or just serve alongside your favourite roast. Way healthier than a deep fried version and so much tastier
- 6 potatoes (Nadine or other starchy potato)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary sprigs
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 3cm chunks.
- Place potatoes into a baking paper lined roasting tin. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary and season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then toss the potatoes around in the roasting tin ad bake for another 20 minutes – or until golden and crisp.